1989 birth — present
A retrospect of exciting travel destinations that I (Naina Singh Chauhan) have visited and had my share of fun! You all are welcome to visit the places I have flown to. Travel abroad with style, inspired by my travels! You can click on the below buttons to know more about them (some are to be updated). Always travel abroad in style!
Prague – Best Hotel to stay
Best Hotel to Stay in Prague – HILTON PRAGUE To check availability of Rooms @ Hilton Prague, CZ Source: Hilton Prague Hotels Where would you stay in Prague and which best hotels would you enjoy? Keep reading this article on Prague – Hotels to stay? I would say that Hilton Prague is one of the […]
English IELTS tips
How to do well in the English IELTS? by Naina Singh Chauhan Remember, cracking the English IELTS isn’t tough. It’s an easy walkway considering you are up for the examination ride. In my earlier corresponding articles, I have mentioned various tips and tricks to ace your IELTS exam. Nevertheless, have found additional resources that may […]
Drops of Elixir – short stories
Drops of Elixir – short stories What is “Drops of Elixir“? What does it mean? Why am I speaking about it? What kind of short stories does the book contain? I will answer all these questions in my next few prologues. Drops of Elixir represent a collection of short stories meant for younger kids or […]
Best places to visit in UAE
Best places to visit in UAE Best places to visit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Dubai and Abu Dhabi are neighboring cities belonging to the United Arab Emirates or UAE. While the former is known for its glamour, the latter is known for its culture. Dubai is popular for its unique and mind-blowing architecture, while […]
How do I travel in style?
I travel light and simple. It’s not rocket science. With hacks and easier ways of booking your flight tickets, you can conquer your traveling fear (if you have one). Travel with style. Follow my travel book (below) and you will be fine! Thank me with a smile 🙂
- Do a comparison of the flight tickets on different Cheap Flights Websites
- Constantly check for the cheapest fares for air tickets
- Make sure you clear the cache or cookies before you make an additional search.
- Select destinations to fly to (i.e. places to visit)
- Prepare a budget checklist before travel.
- After booking tickets, change some cash into foreign currency.
- Ask permission from the bank to use your debit/credit cards in the destination country.
- Pack your camera (DSLR), or clean your phone properly so that you can take mobile photos.
- Check the luggage requirements and do not exceed the limits (Check-in & Cabin Baggage).
- Camera bag counts as an extra bag apart from the cabin bag.
- Make a pre-departure checklist as well, before finally departing from your house for the airport.
- Look at your belongings that you are looking to pack within your check-in luggage multiple times to see if you have forgotten nothing (I always forget my camera bag and repent later, though my phone works well but face phone memory issues to store more travel photos).
- Make sure you are not packing food in your luggage, as they may remove it at security check.
- Rest, you can ask me by mailing me on email@example.com!
Trip quickly and thank me later! Your correct choices will make your travel worthwhile! Book cheap flights with my hacks, and you will always remember them!
Also Read: Travel Mistakes to Avoid