Himachal Tour Package
by Divya Sharma
Ten Tips about Himachal Tour Package That You Can’t Learn From Books
Lofty mountains watch over the people of these lands like tall sentinels standing still. Home to 33 wildlife sanctuaries and 2 National Park, Himachal Pradesh is widely known as the fruit bowl of India. The heavenly state houses two UNESCO World Heritage sites – the Kalka Shimla toy train and the Great Himalayan National Park.
Places to visit in Himachal
Dressed in Nature’s most opulent colors Himachal Pradesh is home to some of the rarest species of animals and birds and is the first-of-many firsts.
- Chail Cricket ground has set a record by being the highest cricket ground of the world.
- Leh-Manali Highway is the highest motorable road in the world.
- Himachal Pradesh is home to Shigri glacier, the largest glacier in Asia.
- It is one of the greenest states of India which has 66.52% of land covered in forests.
- It is the second-largest apple producer in the country.
- We know solan in Himachal Pradesh as the mushroom capital of the country.
- The Kalka-Shimla Highway holds a record in traversing the steepest slope of 5800 square feet covering with the help of 800 bridges and 100 tunnels.
- It is a major hydro-electric power source provider of the country, contributing to 25% of the country’s electricity; Himachal Pradesh is undoubtedly the best tourist destination of the country.
- I know Khajjiar as mini Switzerland of India- the lush aplomb of the island between the lake in the plush greens is worth being a silvery memory.
- It is one of those few states in the country which brings together so many extreme adventure and water sports for real for the tourists. With five rivers flowing through the state and over twenty lakes, the state can hoist every adventure sport and water sport you can think of.
Ice skating, trekking, whitewater rafting in the Beas River, hot air ballooning, para-gliding, skiing, angling or fishing, rock climbing, mountain biking, wildlife Safari, canyoning & rappelling, and much more come together here.
What’s best in the tour package?
After reading all of it, don’t you want to spend some time, lost in the silence of the land? Just in case you are confused, the Shimla Manali tour package is the one that will never disappoint you. Do look at the below packages for deep exploration.
Choose any – Dharamshala, the summer capital of the country, or Shimla with the only natural ice skating rink in Asia, Tirthan valley and the Jibhi hamlet, Kalpa for its beautiful apple orchards, or even the Lahaul and Spiti valley for its jaw-dropping terrain and its scenic monasteries or even Kasauli for its old-world image nesting beautifully amid drifting clouds. It has three airports, one near Shimla and the other two near Kullu and Kangra. Seasonal flights operate from these airports. Every place in Himachal Pradesh is very well connected by road, railways, or by flight.
His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzing Gyatso) took refuge in McLeodGanj in Dharamshala after barely escaping Tibet and finding a new home in exile in May 1960.
Merging many languages and cultures, the state gifts you friendly folks bonded with mystical and unique experiences. Most importantly one can create shimmering memories which smell distinct and different from place to place as you keep moving around the state from one place to another.
Different Himachal tour packages with affordable price tags can help create everlasting memories. Browse through all the tour packages and choose any that suits your pocket, taste, and time. Keep reading! These tour packages are really reasonable to partner with!