Top 10 tips from dentists
Small kids, chocolate is bad for you. Dentists are after you for your teeth with cavities. I have listened to such stories multiple times in my life. I didn’t care about my teeth earlier. It was stress-free. But, in my adult years, my teeth are not baby teeth anymore. I have issues. Recently, I got myself a pair of aligners to bridge the gap between the two front teeth and balance the gap between the lower and the upper jaw. I didn’t get it done as a kid, so getting it done now. It’s super fun, though. But, issues from improper dental hygiene – not so much. So, I would recommend reading this article about the top 10 tips from dentists. Don’t get scared!
Read More: How to Stay Alive in the Cold
Tips to maintain oral hygiene
What are the tips to maintain your oral (teeth) hygiene? Are you the ones who forget to brush their teeth and start working on the laptop during work from home days? Do not worry, I have got you covered. I am using my own tips to better my oral hygiene. It’s never too late, right?
- Brush your teeth twice a day slowly
- Change your toothbrush monthly
- Floss twice a day (morning & night) with a flossing entity (not a toothpick)
- Rinse your mouth with salt water or even Betadine (iodine variant) morning afternoon evening
- Focus only on the food and you’re chewing (Not the TV or Laptop or Mobile)
- Avoid sugar intake
- Drink milk before bedtime to improve your calcium count
- Take calcium pills (if you are calcium deficient)
- Avoid cold foods (eat warm food and drink warm water)
- Don’t chew your nails (I had left it after a long time
So, these top 10 tips to not have any cavities or a need for a root canal or even a tooth extraction (apart from the wisdom teeth removals) are best for you! Use them and let me know how it helped you!